What opportunities is your organization missing
due to training gaps and underperforming employees?
In today's fast-changing marketplace,
can you afford to not develop employee talent?
EXCELLENCE ZONE custom designs a total employee development experience. We close training gaps with an approach that makes learners’ feel respected and affirmed.
- Use of adult learning principles
- Selection of specific activities to reinforce content and maintain engagement
- Creation of an atmosphere that lets learners relax, feel special, and have fun
- Information is presented in bite-sized chunks to prevent "brain overload"
- Time for learners to digest new learning is built-in
- Pre-training communication to increase anticipation and show benefits of new learning
- Post-training follow up, reminders and encouragement compel application of learning
How EXCELLENCE ZONE brings joy to employee development.
"Thank you for your Excellence! The exceptional organization and communication of Ms. Allen made it easy to find success. Her preparation shows that she goes the extra mile. The rest is just icing on the cake. Being prepared and proactive is a must in my life and I was grateful to have an instructor who does the same."
-- Anita Pratt, student
Employee Development and Training Options
All aspects of effective business communication are reviewed: verbal, written and electronic.
"Judith Allen’s communication reveals that she is a strong adherent of the principles of clear business communication that I profess. In addition to expertise, she brings a quality of charm to her work in this discipline.”
-- Mary Ellen Guffey, EdD, Professor Emerita of Business, Los Angeles Pierce College, author of Business English, Essentials of Business Communication, and Business Communication: Process and Product.
Inspiring techniques to instill joy and empowerment in the workplace are covered. Employees feel pride in their work and rediscover their own enjoyment.
“Judy Allen is one of the best instructors and program facilitators I have encountered. Her preparation and intelligent approach help participants grasp new concepts, and her warmth and energy ensure they enjoy the process.”